Lidl are in the process of working up a planning application for a brand new replacement foodstore on Colchester Avenue, Cardiff.
As part of our ongoing commitment to public consultation, we are delighted to be able to provide members of the local community with an overview of our exciting development proposals, introducing only our brand new state-of-the-art LOF (Lidl of the Future) concept to the area.
A planning application will be submitted to Cardiff Council for a replacement foodstore with a 1,424 m2 sales area. The proposed store will provide 91 free car parking spaces.
To find out more about our proposals, please click on the headers. If you wish to get in touch to discuss the application, please contact us.
- Provision of a new 1,424m2 (net sales) foodstore.
- 91 car parking spaces including 6 disabled and 4 parent and child spaces.
- Comprehensive redevelopment including the now vacant HSS Hire Centre adjacent.
- Improved retail offering, including bakery section and customer toilets.
- Creation/safeguard of up to 40 job opportunities.
Read more >>>
Lidl of the Future Store